Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Home Sweet Home

This family is very special to me & Matt. They're the type of friends you feel lucky to have...and the type of people you never forget. After leaving Montana a few years ago to live in New Mexico & Florida, they're back home in Montana. We feel so blessed that they're in Great Falls now so we can watch their children grow! We shot a few impromptu pictures in front of our house the other day. The baby's laugh is hysterical!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the last photo shows how much she looks like her daddy. Look at the eyes. Cute pics Cin!!! ~S.S

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Great shots Cin. SMILES, dana