Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ozzy, Slayer, Anthrax & Bryce

Bryce is a rock star. He landed me my first wedding - his sister's - and then he wanted anything but typical senior pictures. No trees, rivers or parks for this guy. He wanted a junk yard! That's my kind of photo shoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two ROCK STARS in a junk yard...now that is what a call original!!! :) You go Cindy & Bryce!! love the pics!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

NICE PICS! Love the theme. I'm sure you had a blast with this one. How fun. love ya, dana