Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Senior Rush Continues

This senior has it all. Thomas is an athlete, a musician...he's kind...and he's hysterical. He had me cracking up the entire time.

*I've got a wedding tonight and three senior sessions coming up this weekend...so stay tuned for tons of pictures.

3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I can't take it anymore...you're too much. These are way cute and I can't believe I am stressing about ONE senior this weekend and you have THREE! Like I said....ROCKSTAR!

Anonymous said...

what a handsome young man!! these pics are fabulous Cin! love you!!! good luck this weekend with the rest of your senior portraits and the wedding! :) xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Great pics of course. You are CRAZY BUSY! Go with it! SO glad to see you are doing what you love. They're all so great. Keep it up. Love ya and miss ya, dana