Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our Family's Blessing

There’s a saying that goes: “God only gives special children to special people.” That is exactly what God planned when my nephew Andrew was born nearly 3 years ago. He has a rare disorder called Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome, which delays his developmental progress. But this guy is a fighter & has the very best support system – his family. He's also got the creamiest, yummiest skin & lips shaped like a perfect heart.

Tonight’s entry is going to be the first of MANY family photos. Matt & I just returned from our vacation in Minnesota. First up – our main man Andrew with his incredibly fun-loving & dedicated mom, dad & big sisters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cin......Beautiful pictures of the family. Such sweet Angelsyou had for models!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your family.
J~

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

You have captured the very strong spirit of this family. It's no wonder that you are a part of such an amazing family. It sounds like you and Andrew share the same spirit! I LOVE this shoot...the FAN:)

RN2007 said...

I too have a child with Beckwith-Weideman; she is going to be 21 in a few weeks. There was no internet then where I could reach out. I pray for your family.