Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Beautiful Evening

Bob & Jadi are a wedding photographer's dream come true! They didn't want any posed pictures (I snuck in a few) and basically told me to do whatever I wanted to do!!! They're incredibly laid back, genuine, caring and madly in love, so I knew the wedding was going to be emotional. When Jadi was reading her vows, I was crying behind my camera!

The weather was less than ideal - windy and rainy - but Bob & Jadi handled it with humor and grace by moving the entire reception (cake, band, flowers, everything) from their home to the Belt Creek Brew Pub! Although it wasn't Wedding Plan A, they didn't skip a beat and made the best of it...a true reflection of their character and relationship.


Let the party begin!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhh Cin, I love these wedding photos! GREAT JOB GIRL!! ROCK ON!!! Miss you bad. ~S.S.

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Fan-freaking-fantastic! The one of them kissing, him alone, and the red barn, grass and very strong and you completely captured the beautiful emotion of the day. Jolly Good Show! K

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it Cindy! These pictures are amazing! We were all standing around the computer last night saying "Oooooohhhhh...Aaaahhhhh" and I am not exagerating! You did such a wonderful job of capturing the love in the air that night! MUAH!
~Becky Brown =)

Unknown said...

WOW, Cindy - These photos are really incredible and bring me back to that fun, windy day! You have a lot of talent and will certainly be successful. It was so great to meet you!

Thanks,
Acacia

Jaymee Sire said...

Well...I think you know which two are my faves. The barn and the grass...very cool, but they are all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great pics once again CIN. Love them. THe barn picture is amazing. Good looking couple. Miss you, dana