Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hearts at the Square

You've gotta click on this top image to see it better!

Rita & Dennis said they've never danced together before, but I don't believe them for one second. They were absolute pros! Nothin' like a good ol' jam session to get things going.

This newly married couple wanted to have their pictures taken at the Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art for two main reasons - it's where they met & it's where they got married this month! And the museum's motto couldn't be more perfect: "The Heart of every town is its Square."

Congrats Rita & Dennis!

3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

You're there....you;re to the point where I look at your photography and I get inspired! You can just see there love in these shots and the dancing sequence is to die for. I heart you:)

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
WOW - Your passion, warmth, and grace is what captures the essence of who we are together. We chose an elegant, spiritual space which you enriched with your photographic pallet. Your creative energy, talent, and radiant spirit was a gift to us.
With much gratitude,
Rita and Dennis

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can't stop crying Cin after looking at the pics and the wonderful comments below!! :) you just amaze me everytime i see new photos you've taken!! simply amazing! love you lots Cin!!!! xo, jess