Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shell + Joel

Today is this couple's first full day as husband & wife! I had the pleasure of taking their pictures yesterday afternoon right before they tied the knot. Sometimes couples get a little shy when I ask them to kiss, but NOT them! They were so sweet & into each other. What a fun family - congratulations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who could be shy around you Cin? you make everyone around you feel so comfortable!! Looks like a fun loving couple!! love the pics!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cindy! These turned out awesome. I cannot wait to see the rest. You were great! Aria

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with what Jess said. So true. You bring out the best in people Cin. I miss you, dana