Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

She's Baaaaack

Morgen & I had to cut our 1st session short because the sun went down too fast (or maybe it's because we were talking & having too much fun!) So, we got together again. We found lots of cool new places, but my fave was a train with teeth painted on it.

P.S. If you're one of my seniors or senior moms, your online gallery is ALMOST done. Thanks for being so patient! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!! These are so cute! Does she look a little like Avril Lavigne? S.S.

Anonymous said...

Once again, another set of great photos. My fav is the one in black. You are very talented Cindy, may God continue to bless you.

Jaymee Sire said...

I'm always so amazed by the cool places you find in Great Falls! Who knew?? Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics Cin. Great work. I love following your work. Love ya, dana