Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Photo Booth

Cindy Cieluch Photography proudly introduces....drum roll please.....louder........kids: cover your eyes.....PHOTO BOOTH! It's an easy and ridiculously funny way to add some spice to your reception shots. You'd be surprised at how many guests were lining up for their turn. Some were repeats! If you're interested in having the photo booth at your wedding, just let me know. We just set it up in the corner of your reception venue while everyone is dancing and then see who shows up. You can put the images in a separate album and/or slideshow that shows off your guests!


The Prom pose
Matt + I couldn't resist.I had to do this one in color because Matt looks like a demented Carrot Top.
The other Matt in my life who's also another one of my assistants!

How many people can you fit in a photo booth? How about a class reunion!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeet!!!!!! so so much fun, everyone looks like they are have a good time, love it.......

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Cin and Matt!! I love love love the photobooth idea!! it is AWESOME!!! How much fun...love you my creative sister!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

this is the BEST idea and how much fun did these people have? that's just awesome and some crazy and fun moments that they will have to keep forever! very creative and fun you guys! LOVE it!
kort

Anonymous said...

When Cindy asked if they could try something new at our reception, I jumped at the idea, and I am so glad I did! Everyone we talk to loved the idea and had a great time in the "photo booth." You guys are AMAZING, Cindy!
Jacie Schoenen