Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jim

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it him to be worth of such devotion." - anonymous

Jim's parents have many children and grandchildren. They've lived in different parts of the world, experiencing other cultures and meeting amazing people. But there's just something about Jim. This beautiful pup has been with them for the last 12.5 years, stealing hearts along the way. He stole mine instantly.

Jim is the biggest fluff ball of white softness with the most gentle spirit to match. His mom and I spent an early evening chatting about their life together and the people he's touched. I fell in love with him and I think he liked me too. Or maybe it was the dog treats I brought along!?!? ;) Thank you to Jim's parents for asking me to capture his sweet, sweet face. I will always remember the way he tried to act camera shy, but secretly hammed it up.


Jim on his blankie doing his "Sphinx" pose. :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I never get such well behaved dogs? Mine are always fiesty and independent.....naughty....

Anonymous said...

The longer I live and the more I learn about people, the more I love my dogs. People dissappoint, dogs never do! Friends are so much easier to get rid of than they are to hold on to, but,hey there's always more where they came from. Great work, love Jim to pieces!!