Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Janet + Travis

You know it's going to be a fun shoot when it starts like this...


This couple exemplifies the reason why I love my "job." Hanging out with them was like a double date. And I say double because Matt came with me! He never comes to shoots, but that evening he thought it would be fun to just "hang out." Before I knew it, he had his hat on backwards, camera bag hanging from his hip and fat lens in front of his face! He snagged some awesome shots and we had an absolute blast with Janet + Travis. They are remodeling a home in Great Falls and wanted to do the entire shoot around the house. It was a PERFECT location and I couldn't believe I hadn't seen these spots before! What more can I say? Just look at how cute they are together!





Matt got this one...





After playing around outside, we went INSIDE their soon-to-be home which is still under construction.


Thanks for the date! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Jaymee Sire said...

What a fun shoot...very cool! Love Matt's shot too!!