Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I know, I know...

...I've been slacking. I have a really good reason though! My dad returned home from Iraq a bit early, so I got a last minute ticket to San Antonio to surprise him! I'll be posting tons of photos very, very soon. Lots of families, children...even kitties! Stay tuned...and enjoy the beginning of summer. Woo hoo! Duncan is pumped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, Cindy, how are you? this is ann chen from Starbucks again. well, i wish someday i can be your student! haha, ok, this is my blog http://annsimplelife.spaces.live.com/photos/ , i love taking pictures ( well, of course, not really good) , so i hope you can give me some advice, i mean if you have time. thank you!! i will go to Seattle for about two weeks, i wish i can see you soon when i am back! take care! my email address is ann_chan2001@yahoo.com