Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, June 9, 2008

"Going Back to Cali"

I'm headed to San Diego this morning for a photography workshop!!! I've been counting down the days and can't wait to share my experience with you. This photo may seem VERY random, but there's meaning behind it. Tonight, my best bud Stephanie (who I've known since 6th grade) emailed me this photo of us on a high school band trip in California (yes, I was in band...trumpet...last chair...thank you very much). Steph is the tall one with the sweet hip sack standing next to some stranger with crazy hair. I'm the one in the middle with the fashionable Mickey Mouse T-shirt and matching hat (gotta love the early 90s). I just think it's so weird that Steph has no idea I'm taking off for Cali and she randomly sent me this old picture! I'll be back in town late Wednesday. Minus the Mickey Mouse clothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Cin!! wow..this pic is AWESOME!! totally early 90's...gotta love the fanny packs Cin! who's the dude? i know the other girls...megan and alisha!! :) love you Cin! hope all is well at your photo workshop in San Diego!! can't wait to hear all about it!! xo, jess

Willow said...

you are a bold girl putting incriminating evidence like this on your blog! fanny pack!!! omg!

Miss you! W