Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

McCall + Zach

Date: 6.7.08
Ceremony: Holy Spirit Catholic Parish
Reception: Meadow Lark Country Club
Transportation: Great Falls Historic Trolley

The day started off the old-fashioned way. All of the groomsmen got hot towel shaves by Jim at Holiday Barber Shop. He's been shaving with a straight-edge razor for more than 40 years and proved his smooth moves...with no wedding day jitters! No cuts! Here's the groom under the knife.


Then it was off to the beauty shop...



Are you kidding me with McCall's gorgeousness?


They decided to have their "First Look" hours before the evening ceremony. It was an incredibly touching and intimate moment for them...and my assistant Matt + I were so happy we were able to capture it.









McCall's brother snuck in some love too!

Can you spot the ring bearer?





I usually don't post the "formal" group shots...but I couldn't resist the "Meet the Parents" moment between Zach + McCall's dad.

After all of the pictures...we still had the ceremony to get to!


The wedding party + family took the famous Great Falls Trolley to and from the ceremony...getting the party started early.


The dance floor was vibrating. Not even exaggerating. It was hard not dancing at this wedding...I even caught myself shakin' it to Funky Cold Medina.



The garter toss crowd looked like a football team.


Perfect ending. The ring bearer got the garter.



For more pictures, click here.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a gorgeous glowing bride. You really captured the FUN in this day. Wow looks like a blast.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited by your photos-it was definitely a great time and you captured all of it!! I love all of them- they will be great rememberance for all of us! Verna V