Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Walters Family

We nearly had to take a rain check on this shoot, but the Walters family stuck it out! It was threatening to rain the whole time, then all of a sudden there was a downpour. They really wanted to make it work though, so we just took frequent breaks and made the weather part of the whole experience. I love that they literally let their hair down...and got it wet! We also did the entire session at their home, which is one of the most beautiful spots I've ever seen.










Before I took off, I snagged some quick ones of the dogs! Too cute!


2 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

So cute! Love your locations... the one where she is bending back peaking at her brother- love it! Beautiful, playful shoot...

~S

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pictures... my favorite is the first one, with your precious kids in the front!!! How fun!