Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sydney

Another incredible senior to show off to you! This one comes all the way from the town of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota! Pretty crazy how it all worked out...but Syd actually learned about me from her next door neighbor, who's best friends with my husband's sister. Still following me? Well, Syd's whole family went hiking and camping in Glacier National Park and made a quick detour through Great Falls so we could get some senior pictures done. I feel so flattered that they made a pit stop in the Electric City. Syd is a genuine sweetheart through-and-through with the cutest family to match. I hope we can hang out the next time we're back in Minnesota!









No comments: