Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

From the beach to WHAT?!?!?!?

This is what I was staring at just 14 hours ago.

Now I'm staring at snow and broken branches all over my yard. It's June. I'm confused. I'm cold. And I'm completely exhausted. Although it's nice to be home...the warm sand in San Diego was pretty amazing. So was the workshop. Amazing tips, inspiration, people. More details soon. It's 3 a.m. and I'm regretting that grande latte I had in the Seattle airport. I'm going to try to fall asleep with my Smartwool socks pulled all the way up and not think about the snow outside...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so wonderful to see you again, hang out and show you a tiny slice of SD! next time, you must come longer ;)