Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Clampitt Family

OK, remember the last time I offered babysitting services? Well, it happened AGAIN! I can't help falling in love with all of the children I get to meet. This family was no exception. They made me laugh from beginning to end. I thought this would be a great post to kick off the week. Enjoy!








4 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

Your families always looks like they have soooo much fun! You can just see how relaxed & comfortable they are around you... the love/fun times shine through ;) beautiful job...

~S

Anonymous said...

Once again...another great job.
How did you pick your style of photography? I love it

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. We had a wonderful time playing while you took pictures. Things were so natural and you really made our shy little girl come out of her shell. Can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You really put the "family" in family photos!