Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Olive + Chloe + Laura

I told you we got some pictures! That's for Laura, who wasn't quite sure how a photo shoot with cats would go. But the dark gray cat Chloe is already a star in town - check out her poster - and Olive was hamming it up this time. As most of you know, I prefer to do my shoots outside using natural light...but we couldn't let the cats run around in the yard. So I just chased them around the house! Here's a quick peek at some of my faves. They are such graceful cats...and look at those eyes!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look very regal and beautiful (as they are)!
lbg

Anonymous said...

Cindy - you have done a remarkable job and captured all 3 beautiful ladies! Great Job! K.P