Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

McCall + Zach: a quick sneak peek

Shot an amazing wedding yesterday and simply couldn't wait to post some images for the couple and their family to check out! They chose to see each other before their evening ceremony for some quiet, private time together, so we had a ton of time for pictures! We're also getting together again tonight for a "Day After" session. Here's Mr. & Mrs. Angstead! Congrats, thank you and see you soon!


The last one was taken by my assistant Matt! Nice work! More photos to come very soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Matt, you got an amazing photo! LOVE.IT. S.S.

Anonymous said...

You really captured their love for each other-these are awesome!We can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again! Verna V.

Anonymous said...

I managed not to cry through the wedding and the reception--then I saw your photos! You guys did a great job capturing the moment. Thanks!
S. Meyer