Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Headed to Vermont

I'm taking a break from shooting weddings to be IN a wedding! Mia + Matt are tying the knot this Saturday at a beautiful place in Stowe, Vermont. I took this picture last fall and it's exactly where the ceremony and reception will be. Everything is outside...and very Vermont. Leading up to the wedding, they've got all sorts of things planned for us to do: hiking, baseball game, dinners, BBQ....and a lot of chillin' out. I've been running around the last several days getting everything ready for this trip...and now I'm looking at the clock and it's already 1:00 a.m.!!! I leave in less than 6 hours. I'm sure you think I'm crazy. But I've always been like this. I'm a permanent night owl...and plan to just sleep on the plane. I'll have email access on-and-off so I'll get back to everyone as soon as I return next week. If it's urgent, I'll have my cell. Take care everyone...I'll return with lots of pictures. Here's a look back at the bride and groom-to-be.

3 comments:

Jaymee Sire said...

Have so much fun and please give Mia a gigantic hug for me! I so wish I could be there...

lbg said...

Hey Cindy~
I have been to Stowe so many times with my family, at the Von Trapp Family Lodge. It is a gorgeous area have some fried clams and lobster for me and have a fabulous time.
lbg

Anonymous said...

i just talked to you and mia....yay!! thx so much for calling!!!!