Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm thankful for Mia & Matt

I have a hundred reasons to be thankful this year.
One reason is that Mia & Matt are getting married.

If you read my blog regularly, you know that I visited my girl Mia last month & met her fiance Matt for the first time. For those of you who've been waiting so patiently: I didn't post any pictures of him or them together because I was still processing my thoughts and emotions after that trip. As cliche as it sounds, it's tough to describe in words just how happy I was to see these two in love.

Matt is a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve - something I noticed as soon as I walked into their home. There was a chalkboard in the kitchen with a message from Matt: "Mia is the best part of my life." They are constantly showcasing their love for each other, but it's never too much or too sappy. In my humble opinion, it's something people don't do enough.

I'll let the rest of Mia & Matt's pictures speak for themselves. Just one more thing: please go up to someone you love today & tell them just how thankful you are to have them in your life.























Thank you M & M for being such wonderful friends...and for the plane ride!


Happy Turkey Day!

6 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

How lucky are they! These are to die for. i love the one on the airplane and the sunflare in the plane is just too much. Have I told you that you ROCK lately? Have an amazing Thanksgiving today. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Cindy-these are AWESOME! You did a great job! I am so looking forward to meeting you in June at the wedding and I can't wait for you to shoot my family! I just hope you can keep up with my crazy kiddos! You really are good!
Sara-Mia's cousin

Anonymous said...

I feel a little strange commenting on my own pictures, but I felt compeled to let everyone know how much I LOVE these moments of me and Matt. I call them moments because that's what they are. Cindy truly captured moments between us, nothing was posed or staged (except the last picture, which was Matt's idea!) Cindy, you are a wonderful friend and an amazing photographer. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Can't wait to see you this summer! Love, Mia

Anonymous said...

So that's what love is...Cindy - you have an eye for life...keep up the GREAT work!!!


sms

Jaymee Sire said...

All I can say is....WOW!!! They are such a beautiful couple. Made me realize how much I miss that girl. I'm so glad to see them so happy, and I'm so glad you were able to catch it all. The one in the covered bridge is my absolute favorite!

Anonymous said...

uw2drpb2a

my web site; guaranteed loans UK