Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lil' Pumpkin

Avery is an absolute dream baby. She barely fussed...and didn't even flinch when I scooped her up to place her in spots all around her grandparents' backyard. I'm sure everyone could tell I have baby fever...I was oooohing & ahhhing like crazy. I mean, LOOK AT HER! I just wanted to squeeze those scrumptious cheeks!!! *Gotta click on the top picture to see it big - there's a tiny bit of drool dripping down her chin that's just precious.







4 comments:

Lacy Kline said...

Cindy, These are amazing! The one of my parents holding her almost made me cry. I just love them and I loved the casual atmosphere of your shoot. It was exactly what I was hoping for. Now the hard part comes... choosing the pictures I want. Thank you again. - Lacy Kline

Anonymous said...

This is precious....I love coming and looking at your pictures.

Thanks for the good excuses to take a break from work.

Best Wishes,
Angela Sakalaskas (Scott)

Shawna said...

What a beautiful job! We are so blessed to have Jeff, Lacy and Miss Avery as a part of our family. You did a wonderful job of capturing this special trio on film.

Kari said...

What wonderful pictures! They are treasures.
Thanks so much.