Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Van Son Family

There's an incredible story behind every family, couple, pet, wedding & baby. Maybe it's the journalist in me, but I just love getting to know people on a personal level on every shoot. I want to know what makes people happy, why they want their pictures taken and what's going on in their lives at the time. And every time, I feel extremely blessed that my new clients ask & trust me to capture their story. This is the type of family who has coffee brewing & waiting for you when you walk in the door. Their home is filled with so much warmth that I instantly knew I wanted to do most of the session at their house. We even brought some of that warmth inside OUTSIDE - the couch, the decor - these guys were up for anything! I'm such a lucky girl to call them my new friends!







Jill - this one's for you!


3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

This makes me happy! I love this shoot and can relate to everything you said. Incredible shoot, really! K

Anonymous said...

This photo shoot brought tears to my eyes...what a wonderful family Cin! FANTSTIC PICS!!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Your pictures are amazing! You have captured the true meaning of family.