Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Carlton Family

No, it wasn't raining. But this family is completely fun, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants & up-for-anything...so I had to make them do something out of the ordinary.

And I'm still laughing out loud about this. The oldest girl Ella is known for saying hysterical things. Well, when I asked her to climb up a ramp for this next shot...she shimmied her way up - skirt & all - turned around, looked me straight in the eyes & said, "You know, this is very unnecessary for a lady."








Thanks Carlton Family for the laughs!

No comments: