Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Made in Montana

To me - the most beautiful body shape belongs to a pregnant woman. Everything about a growing belly is completely fascinating. So I've been really excited about doing my first maternity session.

Nicole is one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen....and I think you'll agree. I can't wait to see this baby!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cin! I've shown off your website to the entire fam here in Cincy!!! They are all so impressed and think you are the most talented photographer EVER! The kiddos wish you were here and hope to see you soon! Happy Thanksgiving!! Love you!! XOXO's from Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Grandma, Jess, Jason, Uncle Steve, Aunt Terry, Rachel, Zac, & Shiloh!!! :) Oh and we can't forget Lighting!!!!!!!