Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Valerie & Josh


If this couple doesn't make you smile, I don't know who will. Valerie has the most infectious laugh...and it's non-stop when she's around Josh. You can easily see that they're best friends...and that they LOVE their puppy Bridger. They're so positive too. It was raining at the beginning of our shoot but they did NOT want to cancel. They kept thinking it might stop. I have to tell you, I had my doubts. But sure enough, after 30 minutes...the clouds parted, the sun came out and the rain completely stopped.










No comments: