Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Peterson Family


What a perfect way to start off my week. I met up with this adorable family Monday morning...and couldn't get enough of this baby. Plus, her cute hat was a perfect match with this red wall I've been eyeing in town (you would laugh if I told you where it is). But the BEST part was watching them with their little girl. They just adore her.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Cin, rachel,zac, and I really wish you were here in cincinnati with us. We really like your photos. They're amazing!!! :) Happy Thanksgiving!! love, Shiloh, Rachel and Zac