Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kenzie

Soft heart - check. Church leader - check. Family girl - check. GREAT hair - check. Musician - check. Gorgeous - check check. Kenzie had me smiling from the very first email she sent! There's this contagious energy around her, so I didn't want our shoot to end! I still can't get over the fact that she's only a senior. She is so kind & put together & talented that I know without a doubt she has an amazing journey ahead of her. And although this is supposed to be a *sneak peek* of the shoot, I couldn't help myself. There were too many to choose from!









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CINDY IS THE BEST!! if your considering her to do your pictures....DO IT! you won't regret it! she's amazing! thanks cin
~heart~
KeNZIE:):)

Anonymous said...

Cin,

these are amazing and she is just gorgeous! great job once again!
kort

Panda said...

This is Kenzie's older sis, Panda. I LOVE your photos! She looks great--you really captured who she is in them. Thanks for sharing!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Blue wall, green garage, distressed wood...oh my! I love her mouth...does that sound strange? Once again, it looks like yet another client got to have an amazing connection with you. This shoot moves me, and not in a senior portrait kind of way. I feel like I know a little bit of who she really is.

Anonymous said...

Cin Cin, her beauty and your skill have her lookin' like a super star! Great photos! s.s.

adorable pearsons said...

You pics are so so good! We know Kenzie as well and you did should a great job showing her beauty! When we come back to Great Falls we will be looking you up- love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

She could be a model. Love every single one of the pics you posted. Great shots. Great job ONCE AGAIN Cin! Miss ya, dana

Anonymous said...

Kenzie is GORGEOUS!! Great job again Cin...always amaze me!! love you!! xo, jess