Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

F-16 Ride

Jealousy is a terrible feeling, but I had it big time on Friday!!! My good friend Jason (who designed my phatty photography logo) got to go up in an F-16 with my husband! Matt flies for the Montana Air National Guard & every once in a while they give "incentive rides." Well, Jason pretty much rules at his job and so he got to go up for a spin (actually 2 or 3 spins!) Don't worry Jason - I won't tell anybody if you got sick or not. Here's a few shots from the guard that morning. Jason looked like a total natural when he suited up.

I figured since I wasn't going in the jet...I could be in at least one picture. :)


The sexiest uniforms ever.






My hottie husband at work. I love watching him in action - sexy!



Jason is ready to roll!



They took off so fast - I wasn't even sure if I got a picture! Can you see them in this last shot?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin,
these are amazing and I'm SOO glad you were able to be there with them. i was bummed they weren't able to come over bozeman, but i'm just glad you got these incredible shots of them. thank you so much for being there and once again you are amazing! i guess i get to see you soon too. yeah!
Love, Kort

Anonymous said...

Way to go Matt and BRAVE Jason! Wow, how fun. Great pics Cin. Love ya, dana

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

These are so Top Gun HOT!!! What amazing shots for your hubby to look back on, or better yet generations to come. Kathy

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT Cin...and yes, very Top Gunish!! :) and I agree, those uniforms ARE the sexiest uniforms EVER! Love y'all!! wish you were here with us in Cincinnati!!!!!