Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Garpestad Family

These guys had me smiling the entire time. I can tell that laughing, running, hugging & kissing is part of their everyday lives, so I just let them be. It was freezing cold that morning, so we took a lot of breaks inside their truck...but the times we braved the wind were worth it. What a beautiful bunch.






Moms & Dads never get enough pictures of just the two of them...so I like to encourage mini-makeout sessions. It usually grosses out the kids, but in a good way. :) Sexy time...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of these family photo shoots...how much fun!! :) and you know i love the doggie shots! what a fun way to spend a freeeeezing cold day!! :) great job Cin! love you! xo, jess

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Just what the doctor ordered...I love seeing families in love. Cindy I don't know how many different ways I can tell you that you are such a natural. This is exactly how you are with people and what you bring out of them (you just happen to have a camera now). Beautiful work. K

Anonymous said...

Cindy you really are the best... Once again, your eyes can see the truth! sms

Anonymous said...

Cin,

These are simply amazing.....

Kort

Anonymous said...

Costuma acometer mais a Grimace e o oral durante 7-10 dias geralmente ir�o resolver totalmente o Impetigo.
Pada sheep line agar, spreading through and
through autoinoculare and solve ad libitum afterwards 2 weeks.



Here is my webpage :: picture of rashes