Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Class of '08 Cousins


Jessica & Danielle are the perfect example of how cousins should be. They love being around each other so much, they wanted to get their senior pictures taken together! And I'm glad they did! The three of us had a wonderful time checkin' out downtown Helena. It was my first senior shoot in Helena - and I found TONS of cool places. I can't wait to go back.

The shoot was funny from the get-go...here's my very first exposure! Random dog.


Who let the dogs out?


God loves all creatures...yes, even the hyper dog with no hair and a sweater.

THANKS Jessica & Danielle for all the laughs!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again...very good work Cindy!
SMS

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! I love your work! The pictures of Adam's cousins are amazing!! Caressa

Anonymous said...

OMG! Just found your blog via a link on greaterfalls.com (thanks, David!).

I, too, am a SWT Bobcat, also a journalism major -- Class of '92. Old Main, anyone?

It makes me REALLY proud to see a fellow SWT alum doing such great work! Please email me if you'd like to talk!

Lost in Great Falls,

karen@karenmiles.com

Anonymous said...

Cin, how much fun are these pics?!?!?! I love them! The girls are gorgeous! They will cherish the photos and never forget what a great time they had with you! :) so what happened to that dog? you know i would have taken it home! :) love you!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

What a fun shoot! Love the pics Cin. You ROCK girl! ~S.S.

ZenPanda said...

I just want to know where that compass rose is in Helena!

Great photos!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Hey Zenpanda! I don't remember exactly where it was....but it was near the heart of downtown Helena. I think... :) I fell in love with it too!