Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Heather - a self portrait

I gave this senior from Belt High School some homework before our shoot. Heather told me she loves to draw people, so I asked her if she'd ever done a sketch of herself. The answer was "Ummm...no." I told her she HAD to do it! After some laughs and long pauses - she agreed. When she showed up for our shoot, I was floored. She's not only striking (hello...Jessica Alba?)...she's extremely talented. Disney needs to be hiring this girl!

NOTE: This shoot was a personal experiment/challenge. I didn't pick out ONE single place beforehand. I knew Heather wanted something artistic & colorful & spontaneous, so we just drove & walked around Great Falls - stopping whenever we were "feeling it." That's how the pink balloons came into the picture --- totally random & spur-of-the-moment! Fun stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Cin!! She is beautiful...she sure does rememble Jessica Alba!! :) I love how you asked her to draw a self portrait..she is GOOD! very unique & VERY CREATIVE work Cin!! i love every pic!! love you! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Wow those are great, I just love how on the bench photos she suddenly looks very asian. I love the colors though.

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

Cindy, seriously beautiful! The colors and compositions are so fun. Amazing shoot!

Can't wait to get together!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics Cin. WOW! Talk about artsy. Love them. SHe's adorable, very photogenic. Once again, job well done. Great Falls is so lucky to have you. Love, dana