Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Monday, October 29, 2007

The McGill Family

The holidays are just about here...and you know what that means - Christmas pictures! The holiday card frenzy has begun...and the first family in this bunch was the cutest ever! Major props to this mom - she has FIVE boys - a hubby, sons & Jack, the dog! ;) This family made my day! *Click on the collage to see it bigger & better.





Mom was concentrating so hard on her bubble that her eyes were closed! LOVE this one.

2 comments:

david said...

Hey - that's my buddy Troy! What a great family - and great pix!

Anonymous said...

SUch a cute family. Nice pics Cin. Love, dana