Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Megan & Josh

You may remember this couple from a post back in August, when they got married. Well, we never had a chance to do engagement pics...but it's never too late! These guys are my wonderful friends...and I know God has wonderful plans for them. And I can't wait until their "official" wedding in Utah. *Yeah - this is the only girl I know who managed to get TWO weddings!* A note to any couples out there: when you book a session with me - plan to do A LOT of kissing! I know that's Megan's favorite part. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy
Joe and I just looked at the photos you did of Megan and Josh and we so lllooovvvveee them!!! Is there anyway I could download these on a CD or even get prints of the photos? I just love the one with Josh and his cowboy hat as well as the one where Megan has her head on his shoulder!! You do wonderful pictures, you can get Josh to smile!!!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I am in awe once again! I am impressed more and more with each shoot. Technically, they are beautiful, but the emotions and feelings conveyed are ridiculous! Wonderful....simply brilliant. K

Jaymee Sire said...

Cindy...you've grown so much in such a short amount of time. Another great shoot!