Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jeanie & Dodger

"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home & every home would have a dog."

I don't know who said this, but I agree! Dogs are unlike any other animal...the trust, the loyalty, the bond. I'm crazy about my dogs Duncan & Boerne, which is why I enjoy taking pictures of "furry people." And I knew as soon as Jeanie asked me to take pictures of the bond she shares with Dodger that I was going to LOVE this shoot. She talked about him like he was a person --- warning me that he probably wouldn't be in the mood for pics. She also filled me in on his beautiful hair --- only Aveda products for this pampered pooch! Seriously - he has softer hair than anybody I know & Jeanie has the softest heart for Dodger. What a cool pair.

*Click on the top sequence to see it BIG --- hysterical!*

A portion of my sitting fee with pets goes to the Animal Foundation of Great Falls. They're raising money to build a new shelter & city dog park. To make a donation, go to http://www.theanimalfoundation.com/

By the way, Dodger is a shelter dog. There's lots of guys just like him who you could take home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you were right, Dodger sure does have beautiful hair!! Looks sooo soft! What a fun photo shoot Cin, Jeanie shares the same love we both have for our furry kids!! :) love it! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! Love, dana