Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Montana Family

I've taken pictures of huge familes, small familes, crazy-loud familes, quiet-sweet familes. But this was my first true drive-into-the-country, past-the-horses-and-mules, we-are-from-Montana family!!! I never knew they made chaps that small. Thanks Green family for a great time! I'll be back for a horse riding lesson.

This is when you know you've taken WAY too many pictures! The parents were so sweet consoling the girls --- CUUUTE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure what happened, i posted earlier....anyways, these are absolutely incredible pics of this family. how fun, they must LOVE these! i come from a ranching background and grew up around horses and rodeos...you captured this world perfectly! wonderful job Cin!
Kortnee

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Well YEE-HAW, isn't this the funnest shoot ever. I really love the last one. That's kind of how I feel at the end of my shoots as well. K

Jaymee Sire said...

What a fun...truly Montana shoot. Nice job...I love how much work you've been getting lately!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics of the 'Montana' family Cindy- they're beautiful!