Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vermont & Mia

Mia is someone I feel so blessed to have in my life. We met more than 4 years ago in Great Falls at KRTV and were instantly joined at the hip. It was almost weird how much we had in common....and how I could never get sick of being around her. Mia was a huge part of my life in Montana...and now that she lives in Vermont - nothing has changed. I just returned from an incredible trip to the East Coast to see my Mia & meet her soon-to-be husband (who is just as wonderful as her!) I'm in their wedding in June, so I had to get out there to finally meet him! I took their engagement pictures & will post them as soon as I can. I'm working on a little sumpin' sumpin' for them...so it may take a while. ;) Until then...here's some pics from my fun in Vermont. How cute is this photo of Mia laughing? Miss you already!!!!!!

Me - lurking in the forest.

Mia played around with my camera & took this GORGEOUS shot...

A bee on a vibrant purple flower that I shot with my zoom lens. I've been running from bees since August, when one stung my lip and I looked like a duckbill platypus.

More pretty trees....

Mia holding a caterpillar called a "woolly mammoth."

Hanging out on Church Street in downtown Burlington.


The stunning site of Mia & Matt's wedding. They're not the only ones counting down - I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! you two look like you had a GREAT time! beautiful pics Cin & Mia...i swear she could be one of our sisters!!! :) And yes, Burlington is sooo pretty!!! love you! xo, jess

Jaymee Sire said...

Vermont is so beautiful and so are the two of you! I miss you guys tons! Can't wait to see the engagement shoot!

Anonymous said...

You two look so great. It's awesome to see Mia doing so well. Congrats to her and her soon to be hubby. Jess is right, you could be sisters. SO cute. Love, dana

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I miss you Mia and Cin!!! And the East coast!!! What gorgeous pics! I love, love, love the very first one. HUGS! S.S.