Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Burcham Family

Typically, it's the photographer's job to make people feel at ease, smile & laugh. But I barely had to work for these smiles. This little girl is quite the comedian! Cute, cute family!


And I just LOVE this last little collage I put together because it shows them as individuals and their brother/sister connection. *He wrapped his arm around her without anybody telling him to...and she's holding onto his arm - so sweet!* Click image to see it better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! I can't wait to see more. Thank You so much Cindy.
Heather

Julie said...

Great photos! Julie