Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Suzette & Brett

The only thing hard about this shoot was choosing which ones were my favorites! These pictures barely scratch the surface. What a HOT couple! They're completely sexy, charming, sweet...and - get this - celebrating their 15th anniversary! I hope I look half this stunning after 15 years of marriage!!! Caliente baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are incredible! I hear ya on wanting to look that good after 15 years of marriage..they are beautiful people! Great job on these pics, they have to LOVE them! :) Kortnee

Between Babies said...

ow wow, cin, these are the most gorgeous couple-y photos i've ever seen. absolutely beautiful. i especially love the last three. stunning. -bento

Anonymous said...

un-freaking-believeable
These are by far my most favorite pictures you've ever taken...even WAY WAY WAY better than the ones you took of Josh and Me! LOVE IT!!!
Meg

Jaymee Sire said...

WOW....what a gorgeous couple! And gorgeous pics to go along with...NICE WORK!!

Rachelle said...

Beautiful! They are just as nice as they are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Cindy- these are fabulous! LOVE the one between the brick buildings especially =). By the way, thanks for encouraging me- I went and bought my first SLR camera last weekend and played with it at our Canadian Thanksgiving!
Hope ya'll are doing well down in Montana! We'll have to hang out sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get me some of that??!!