Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thought of the day

I'm back from Vermont (wedding was oh-so-romantic, intimate and simply beautiful) and a day in Chicago (bad: delayed flight, good: got to hang out with my sister!). There are so many memories and photos I have to share with you. But now I'm off to Minneapolis to see my husband's family. I'm working all day catching up on orders, emails, phone calls and a photo shoot tonight. I'll be back after the 4th of July weekend! Until then, here's something I saw in Chicago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to do one thing a day that didn't scare me!

Anonymous said...

love it! when the heck were you in chicago?! we were there too... although that was mid last month! lol

Anonymous said...

that is a cool looking wall you and sandra saw!! so happy you got to see sam!! :) have so much fun Minneapolis! Can't wait to see all the pics from Mia's wedding! love you sis!! xo, jess