Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Caught with a Cupcake

My second shooter at weddings is incredible at catching the candid moments. You know...kids playing, the bride laughing, grandma getting teary eyed. Stuff like that. Matt Austin is also really great at catching ME up to no good. He's caught me doing all sorts of goofy things at weddings. Here's me squatting down in a corner chowing down on a cupcake! I know Kristen + Ty would have insisted though. I'm actually the one who told Kristen she had to hire Five Loaves Bakery to do her cupcakes. So really, I was simply doing a taste test to make sure everything was just right. :)

Thanks again to Kristen + Ty for everything! Your wedding photos will be on the blog very, very soon. A cupcake from Five Loaves would make things move faster. KIDDING!


5 comments:

Ali Brown said...

hahaha! love it! you're doing good to have one, i think i'd have a handful with attractive icing all over my face :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Cin...always eating the good stuff! :) What a cute pic!! :) Love and miss you so much!! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin' stinkin' cute! SS

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

And you - SS - are a freakin' stinkin' smart aleck!

Anonymous said...

hehe! I learn from the best! SS