Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Kristen + Ty: sneak peek


My wedding season picks back up tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited for this one. Kristen + Ty are just the cutest couple ever! She works at the Physical Therapy Center of Great Falls, which is where I did my PT sessions after my brain hemorrhage ordeal. She always welcomed me with the biggest, warmest smile. Ty is a firefighter for the City of Great Falls and is just as friendly as his soon-to-be wife. I've got tons of fun pictures to share from their engagement session, but I've got tons to do today...so here's a few for ya! Have a fun weekend everyone and I'll post more from their e-session and wedding in the near future.



No comments: