Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Headshots

Need an updated headshot? Does yours show you posing with a rose? Are you pretending to answer a phone? Does your photo look like an ad for AquaNet hairspray?

Headshots aren't only for seniors. If you want to stand out, a funky/fresh/personalized headshot is perfect for real estate agents, business owners, CEOs or...a kick butt movie producer, like the gentleman below. Stu and I had way too much fun coming up with new headshots for his film company, Yellow Wood Films. I've got a TON to show to you from this session. Here's just a taste of what we came up with. I'll definitely be posting more from this one when I finally catch my breath. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In a few words.....THESE ROCK! Nice work Cindy! I really like the second shot and the third....very cool!