Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Adrienne


Before I take off for Minnesota tomorrow, I had to post the Wood-Wood wedding (scroll down) and my first senior shoot of the summer!

Here's my girl Adrienne (the face behind the camera) who is obviously very easy to look at, but she's even easier to fall in love with. Her spirit is so kind and genuine that I didn't want our session to end.



I don't know what got into me that day, but I felt like shooting through lots of things. Through a car windshield...


...through a recycle bin.






And this was all Adrienne's idea. She asked, "What do you think about me getting into the water?" Always up for anything, I jumped at the idea! This girl may look girly, but she doesn't mess around! My toes were FREEZING...and she was barely shivering! She kept saying...Oh, it's not that bad.

Thank you Adrienne for the fun times. You got my back!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff cindy. i love how your using the 'framing' of things like a recycle bin. Doesn't hurt to have such a beautiful subject to shoot either. Happy 4th!

Jaymee Sire said...

Seriously...can I do my senior portraits (from 10 years ago) again with you?? Love the bright colors...and the one through the car windshield is very cool.