Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

McCall + Zach: Day After


Usually the last thing you want to do the day after your wedding is pose for MORE pictures, but personally - I think every couple should do it. There's something about them that is so fresh and romantic. McCall + Zach were pretty tired after dancing the night away, but they were up for anything that day. I think they were just so happy to finally be married!

Here's a link to their sneak peek.
Here's a link to their fabulous wedding.
And here's the awesome couple...







Their first child Bailey joined us at the end. Love the bow!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyndi,

It's Jessica from San Antonio. What's up chick? Its been forever, how are you, how goes it? Awesome pictures by the way! Feel free to hit me up on my blogspot or visit my myspace/facebook.

-Jess