Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Bebbington Family

He's from England. She's from Montana. And their baby is the perfect combination of the two of them. I knew exactly where I had to take them...

















Moving onto downtown. Too bad the bus couldn't take us...











Hair alert: if you need the most incredible, reads-your-mind type of hair stylist - this is your girl! Michelle works at The Living Room and rocks at both color + cuts. She's the one who worked her magic on my hair for this shoot.


The perfect ending.





6 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

The clothes..the location..the emotions captured..it's all just perfect. Then to top it all off the messy face and sheer joy for the perfect ending:) K

Unknown said...

Cindy you really captured the heart of my family! Thank you for an amazing shoot(s) and for being an great friend.

Anonymous said...

What a PERFECT location for this shoop for this adorable family!! :) So much fun Cin! love all the pics!! especially the last one of their cute son!! :) love you! xo, jess

Anonymous said...

You go girl wit yo baaaad self. These are sooo great. That lil guy is adorable! SS

Ali Brown said...

Oh my she DOES look like Nicole. Crazy! Both those girls are beautiful.

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography......