Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Catch up

Home sweet home. I'm back in Great Falls after flying around the country over the last couple of weeks. It's been an amazing time filled with some of my all-time favorite memories! Mia + Matt's wedding was so beautiful it's hard to describe without pictures (so get ready for tons!) My day-long layover in Chicago turned into a tour of the city with the best guide ever - my sister Sam! And my 4th of July in Minneapolis was a perfect way to wrap up my two-week adventure. Matt + I got to see nearly his entire family and spent the weekend swimming, boating, eating, taking naps, eating, getting sun and more eating. I'm really excited to post the pictures from my trips, but first - I've got some patient people who've been waiting to get a sneak peek of their sessions! I'm going to be posting like a mad woman the next couple of days...so get ready for families, kids, engagements, a *day after* session and seniors. And because posts are boring without any pictures, here's some from Minnesota that I just love...my husband with our little nephew Grayden. How cute is he?!?!?!? Sorry Matt...I'm talking about the baby this time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi cin cin, no fair, you are traveling and living it up!!! WAAAAAAAA. No, i'm so glad you are rockin it out...just wish i could have been in VT w you. Anywhooooo, the photos...Matt's arms are jacked! Wish i could of seen him too! SS