Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Sister Sam


Her real first name is Sandra, but our little sister Jessica couldn't get it right when we were kids. Her pronunciation was so cute --- "Sam-wah" --- that it stuck. Sam.

Sam probably doesn't know it, but she's someone I look up to. I'm sure she's laughing right now because I've always been the *sensible* sister, but I admire her free spirit. The way she opens up her heart to everyone she meets. The way she doesn't ever skirt around the issue. You know exactly what you're getting from her because she'll tell you to your face. She is 100% real.

Plus, she's one of the best hair stylists in Chicago. She recently did Nate Berkus' hair - you know, the designer guy on Oprah. I'm bragging now, but I don't care - I'm proud to call this hot chick my sister Sam!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you genetically blessed girls! i'm in awe and these are wonderful pictures Cin!

love ya, kort

Anonymous said...

Love my Sam-wah!!! :) what a fun shoot that was!! :) wanna see some doggie ones!! :) love you Cin! xo, jess

Larry said...

Cindy, tell Matt, he's obviously a very wise man, marrying into such a beautiful family of sisters. smile. I'll share my story with you in this regards when we get together in a couple of weeks.

Larry

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

AVOID SANDY CIELUCH FROM THE HAIR SALON AT EAST BANK CLUB!!!!

I had to write this review about Sandy from the hair salon at EBC. I had today an appointment with her and that was the worst experience of my life. I went with a photo to make sure I exactly show to her what I want (ombre). Very simillar to what I had before a bit later. For start the salon's appointment system is mess. I got 3 hours before the appointment an email that Sandy will not be able to do my hair and someone else will do. But when I appeared I found out that Sandy is there and she will do them for me. For start she was in very bad mood. She suggested to do my hair for two times. Today the top and tomorrow the rest bacause she only has 30mins for me. I refused and wanted to leave but then she changed her mind. I should leave at that point!! What she did to my hair was horrible. I have never seen hair done like that! Rubbish and rubbish job!! My roots had yellow color, in the middle was some kind of dark and the end were again yellow. I started to cry, it was that bad. The manager agreed to pay for the other hairdresser to correct my hair. I did not trust them and I did not want them to touch my hair anymore!!!!! I strongly advice against this salon and especially Sandy. I request to write a formal complaint against Sandy!!!!

Iwona