Welcome

This is where I share my latest shoots, tidbits from my personal life and random thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from friends...old & new.
To check out the main website, go to: www.cindycieluch.com and enter the high-speed or dial-up site!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jessica & Jason


Ever since I was little, I've wondered who my sister Jessica's husband would be. The wait is finally over! Jason is even better than I could've imagined. My sis is definitely one tough chick to keep up with, but he does it effortlessly. Jason has a calm spirit that oozes kindness...and the way he looks at her makes MY heart melt.

This is their engagement shoot that we did while I was in San Antonio for Christmas. It was fun being in a different city with a million and one places to explore. We drove downtown...jumped out of the car...then stopped whenever we saw something cool. Love you guys!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin, your sister is so beautfil its ridiculous and these pictures of the two of them are amazing! what fun places you were able to find there. and i don't know them, but i feel like i do after seeing these pictures. incredible job once again!!!!! love ya,
kort

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

The river walk? These shots bring back SA day memories. Everytime I see pictures of your sister, I am in awe of her beauty and the striking similarities to you! They are a gorgeous couple and I know this shoot is a day that they won't forget, how special for them. K

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these pictures of your sister and fiancee!!! I made my boyrfriend look through these and he was very surprised!! cant wait to ones of my family!
Morgan J.